The Inspiration System Express
Recently, at my “Specular” Event, I shared the Express Version of my new, step by step program, The Inspiration System. It’s a rinse and repeat go-to for success every time you need to get something accomplished. This process is one that you can use in any area of your life or business.
I stumbled into creating it upon my journey to asking myself the bigger questions about my life and what I want my business to accomplish in the world. I wanted to share the 4 steps with you here. Go through them and post your goal date below in the comments. Keep in mind this system breaks things down by quarter. Look at the calendar and determine if you will choose your accomplishments for the end of the 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th quarter.
Hint: For example if it is the middle of February, you can choose the end of the 1st quarter giving you approximately 4 weeks or the end of the 2nd quarter giving you a bit more than a quarter, approximately 4 months.
Step 1: What Will You Accomplish?
Here’s where we start.
- Make a list of the top three things you want to accomplish this quarter. I know, it is very likely that you will be pulled to list a long to-d0 of many items. For today, just for now, follow this and see how it works for you.
- Just pick three.
- Prioritize the three most important to least.
- Chose the top one. DONE.
Here’s how to make this an easier process:
Sit quietly with this. Listen to yourself, rather FEEL your responses to the things that come to mind. We all have ‘reporting’ mechanisms in our bodies, ie. sweaty palms, involuntary smiles, butterflies in our bellies. LISTEN to those signs your body is giving you and base those three items on the ones that are most important to you-full mind, body, soul. Not. Just. Mind.
Step 2: Who will Y0u Help?
- Once you have this one task, goal, accomplishment chosen, I want you to determine who will benefit from you completing it.
- Helpful question that will lead you to the answer are: Who will benefit and how? What will they receive?
- Will your family have more time with you?
- Will you generate more income to share a vacation with the ones you love?
- Will you have the ability to help people that are suffering in a way you know you can alleviate?
- Will your local community benefit by your accomplishment?
Step 3: How Will YOU Light up and Shine?
There is a ‘thing’ that happens to us when we dig deep and do what we are called to do. When we follow our dreams we light up in the world in a very unique and bright way. THIS is the thing you should be focused on achieving. When you are on the best path for you, the accomplishments come faster and more smoothly.
The pictures in the above photo are are all of me in moments when I was authentically shining. They span the decades and when I look at them combined, I remember what is most important to me and what will allow me to step into my true self – each and every step of the way.
The first, my 13th birthday party (I had a disco ball!). The second, with my nephew when he was just a little guy, and the last this, past June, at my first Inspired Success Networking Event for Women Entrepreneurs.
- Here are a few ways for you to dig into that good stuff and find your true connection to your desired accomplishment:
- How does this accomplishment light you up?
- How does this make the inner most spectacular part of your self shine out for others to see?
- How will you feel when you are light up like a 3 watt bulb?
(4) When Will You Have it Completed?
To find a solution to something I want to accomplish, I love masterminding, brainstorming, mediating and using a spiritual approach. However, it’s not until we actually take action that we will see results. We must put the foot to the pedal and get something done. Period.
Take out your calendar and determine the dates to have this accomplished. Earlier I mentioned that you determine what quarter you want to work within. But, now, I want you to give specific date or dates to this goal.
- What is your I Did It Date?
- Do you need to set smaller timeline dates to break this goal into more manageable tasks?
- Do you have enough time to commit to completing this within the quarter time frame you originally chose?
- Do you need to tweak. Now’s the time to do it.
- Put it in ink!
- Commit to yourself – YOU are just as important (even more so) than anything else that goes into your calendar. Keeping promises to ourselves is empowering and leads to progress and success.
- Get Accountability on your side:
- Sometimes we need someone who can hold us to our promises. It’s makes it easier when you know you have someone to report to -and – it’s actually more fun that way.
- Here are two ways you can be held accountable for this Go-to System today:
- Click Here to find out how to work with me on a 1:1 Strategy and Support Session
- Make a comment below
- Comment on my FB page, here: https://www.facebook.com/createbuildshare
- Remember to share support to others who put themselves out there, too.
Use this rinse and repeat go-to any time you need to get something off your mind, off your to-do list and into the world with real, live, energy for success!
To Your Inspired Success!
[Friendly Disclaimer: I may be an affiliate of products, services and programs I recommend. If you chose to do business with these companies, I may get a small commission. Rest assured, I only recommend products and services that I have first hand knowledge or a positive experience with.]